Thursday, July 22, 2010

Emotions that don't end....

I sit here waiting... again! Why can't life treat us the way we want it? I know, life can be difficult, even worse, we aren't pregnant. Today has been a day of all days. The electricity went off, then my computer crashed... Then of course all those little things that followed, did indeed follow.

My thoughts are of the upcoming baby shower on Saturday. Will I make it without tears flowing? Probably, but I can't count on after the shower. I probably will be a mess, just like always. 4 years of trying will do that to a woman.

Well, guess tonight is a no-cooking night! Yeah for those nights when the hubby just understands my emotions--is that even possible?!! Anyway, off to an afternoon of relaxation as I think up the next trick I will try to help in the conception process!

No comments:

Post a Comment