Thursday, July 22, 2010

Infertility Doesn't Go Away....

Terrible Infertility Questions:

"Why not think about adoption?"

"Think about all those foster kids without parents. Why not you?"

"Infertility isn't as bas as you make it. What is your problem?"

"Why can't you just get on with your life?"


Can we just go ahead and take a deep breath. Aren't you glad those questions didn't get asked to you today... or maybe they did. If so, a lesson learned to walk away. Be cordial, smile, shake your head in agreement and walk away.

2 comments:

  1. People just don't think before they speak :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already had one child, but always knew we would like two. I tried for 15 years with every option. The question that annoyed me, that I was asked all the time was, "you only wanted the one then". It used to make me want to scream!!

    ReplyDelete