Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tips toward Conception

This post is all about tips I've learned along the way. If you are new to conception, maybe they can help you!!

Infertility Tips:
  • Eat lots of Veggies
  • Drinks lots of water with lemon(acts like a detoxer)
  • Eat Fish ( I hate the stuff so I can safely say I've never followed this tip)
  • Have nightly talks with hubby about your emotions (Highly Stress this one)
  • Have chocolate or favorite snack hidden away (For High Stress Moments)
  • Journal (Again, not one of my strong points. But I've heard it helps!)
  • Read about Something (Get your mind off of fertility)
  • Watch a favorite movie (I love Pride and Prejudice)
  • Get away from the day (I love to go to the beach)
  • Don't talk to people who bring you down!
  • Create a network of people who will keep you uplifted.
  • Did I mention no caffeine (forget about the chocolate) :)
  • Get decent sleep--yep that means before 12:00 a.m.

Ok, so my tips weren't all about your body. I think Infertility has much more to do with our minds and souls than just our bodies. Think of the emotions we endure throughout the month. We Need Stress Relievers!
Do that one thing that helps you. For me, it's turning on Classical music. It is my de-stresser. Find that de-stresser and use it often.

No comments:

Post a Comment